In this weeks podcast show we talk about business life after divorce, how cuddling cactus’s can improve our character and how Plan B might be the Plan A we didn’t think about…
A little bit about Jen Swenson…
With over 25 years experience running a business and 30 years in accounting and bookkeeping, Jen Swenson truly understands what it is like as a small business owner. Â This gives her unparalleled insight and empathy into her clientsâ€™ pain points as well as a great deal of knowledge to be able to profoundly impact the financial health of her clients.
5 Tips on your Craft:
- Know who you are and what you want
- What are your values and make sure your business lines up with them
- Use what you have gained through life
- Have the courage to step out, you donâ€™t need permission
- Have communities and mentors to support you and help you to step out.
Your bible verse for this season…
The Spirit of God, the Master, is on me
Â Â Â Â because God anointed me.
Where you can find Jen: