This week our intakes are open which is awesome!!!! Looking forward to welcoming all our new members, don’t worry it’s not too late if you would like to become a member get your applications in today!
Now there was a famine in the land–besides the previous famine in Abraham’s time–and Isaac went to Abimelek king of the Philistines in Gerar.
The LORD appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.
Listen to the Lord. Has he given you a word about what kind of business is He asking you to sow in? And if you’re feeling scared and discouraged, basically, He’s saying don’t worry. If you’re obedient and trusting in what God wants you to do, He’s going to look after you.
5 lessons I’ve learnt since founding CWIB.
- People are going to dislike you and be offended by you, no matter what you do. You have to not care what people think and go for it anyway. Being obedient to God is more important than pleasing man.
- If God give you a strategy for your marketing and business model – Go for it. Don’t be swayed by other people’s sparkly ideas, or people telling you how to run your business. Stick to your gut and what God has shown you. It’s ok to listen but, think over stuff, analyse if you think things need changing and make your own decision. Above listen to God’s leading.
- Don’t be afraid to do silly things and to put yourself out there. People love uniqueness and to interact with your brand.
- Build relationships – they’re priceless.
- Set boundaries – start implementing boundaries on yourself. This allows you to better manage your time, and have time for other important things in life.
Something to apply to your business today – Spend some time and write out what you’ve learnt so far this year and write them in the comments section below.
Looking back and reflecting is so important and we can all learn from someone.