In thisÂ podcast,Â we interview MollyÂ StillmanÂ from Still Being Molly. Still being Molly
is an affiliate and blogÂ website all about ethical fashion, stopping sex trafficking and muchÂ muchÂ more. Molly hosts her own podcast Business with Purpose.Â
5 Tips on your craft to someone who’s thinking about starting the same business as you:
How do you incorporate God into your business?Â
- Donâ€™t get into it into the sense to make money â€“ you need to work out your reasons why youâ€™re doing it as that will get you through the hard times.Â
- Focusing first on creating reallyÂ high qualityÂ content over quantity.Â
- Hire where it hurts.
- Donâ€™t put your eggs into one basket â€“ Focus on the stuff you own in your business so that if Facebook or Instagram change you have something to fall back on.Â
- Find a way to best connect with your people â€“ focus on your own values and what things mean to you, donâ€™t try to be someoneÂ yourÂ not.Â
- By being generousÂ
- By being good stewards of Godâ€™s moneyÂ
- By servingÂ and glorifying GodÂ
- By talkingÂ to God throughout the day, not just in set â€śprayer timeâ€ťÂ
1 Peter 4:10
Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others,â€Żas faithfulâ€Żstewards of Godâ€™s grace in its various forms.
Verse this season:
Iâ€™m not saying that I have this all together, that I have it made. But I am well on my way, reaching out for Christ, who has so wondrously reached out for me. Friends, donâ€™t get me wrong: By no means do I count myself an expert in all of this, but Iâ€™ve got my eye on the goal, where God is beckoning us onwardâ€”to Jesus. Iâ€™m off and running, and Iâ€™m not turning back.