Her 5 top tips:
- Assess yourself and assess your personality. To work out what type of business to¬†pursue. What are your passions and what do you love and can do long term.¬†
- What kind of life do you want? Make sure you set up your boundaries from the start, how you want to work with your clients and how you want your life to look.¬†
- Build relationships with people. 95% of services based businesses are built on through relationships that are built. This will turn over new clients and have a ripple effect. You can do this on Skype or Zoom and be helpful.¬†
- Just start. Take action.¬†Learn from even the smallest projects even if they don‚Äôt work out.¬†
- Find a business mentor or someone you can learn from whose doing something similar to what you want to do.¬†
Philippians 1:6¬†New International Version (NIV)
6¬†being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion¬†until the day of Christ Jesus.