The mission of this wonderful ladyâ€™s business is to give people clarity and confidence around their numbers and processes and her fave thing to do on a weekend is canyoning! She loves getting into places average people donâ€™t venture, abseiling down waterfalls, jumping off ledges and scrabbling through the bush coffee with friends, sleeping in and shopping. She loves finding a bargain at second hand stores!! Welcome to the show Pauline Haydon.
Her 5 Top Tips:
- Investigate â€“ identify three things that are causing you the most amount of pain and work then investigate and work out those 3 problems.
- Document â€“ Document all of your processes and all the tasks that you donâ€™t like, so youâ€™re ready to delegate.
- Integrate â€“ Try and handle only once in your business. Get the most out of your information.
- Automate â€“ Manual data entry is dead! Especially for your accounts and bills.
- Delegate â€“ work out what youâ€™re good at and delegate the rest as soon as you can!
Her Bible verse for this season:
Unless theÂ LordÂ buildsÂ the house,
Â Â Â Â the builders labor in vain.
Unless theÂ LordÂ watchesÂ over the city,
Â Â Â Â the guards stand watch in vain.
In vain you rise early
Â Â Â Â and stay up late,
toiling for foodÂ to eatâ€”
Â Â Â Â for he grants sleepÂ to those he loves.
Where to find Pauline
Registrations close shortly for our conference!Â Â If you’re thinking about joining us at the CWIBCC19 our registrations will be closing really soon!Â Â If you’re looking to spend a weekend focusing just on God, yourself & your business so you feel aligned and ready to go for 2019, I’d LOVE to invite you to join us!Â Â Grab your spot today!