5 days until Conference and 1 week until intakes open!
The lovely lady we have on the show today comes all the way from the US. Her mission is to host shared platforms and promoting others and her fave thing to do on the weekend is wall art, flower arrangements from her yard, visit with family. Welcome to the podcast show Marnie Swedberg!
Marnie Swedberg has mentored over 15,000 leaders from 35 countries, is the author of 13 books, the Founder/Director of WomenSpeakers.com & Bible Study Expo, plus Host of the #1 Ranked & Featured Blog Talk Show, Perspective Transformation Radio.
Her 5 Top Tips:
- You are unique. Embrace it.
- Understand your Mission & Vision (MVP for 50% OFF).
- Set goals – hold them with an open hand.
- Learn everything required about your craft, and delegate the rest.
Her bible verses for this season:
2 Corinthians 9:8
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.
1 Samuel 2:35
I will raise up for myself a faithful priest, who will do according to what is in my heart and mind. I will firmly establish his priestly house, and they will minister before my anointed one always.
Where to find Marnie
During this hour with Marnie & guest, Sarah-Jean Meeson, you’ll hear the stories behind 10 of SJ’s favorite AHA moments with God:
- The more time you spend with God the more the Holy Spirit will show you His kingdom.
- I am in business for the long haul and I will trust God always.
- Beautiful is never perfect.
- Conquer yourself and the rest is easy.
- To thrive in your own way takes courage.
- As a leader we inspire people to take their own journey.
- She stands tall for those who feel small.
- A pioneer in grace defies the odds again and again.