In this week’s podcast, we are blessed to have Diane Michel, founder of Lady Like Leaders. Her passion is equipping women with practical, faith-based tools to handle any leadership challenge that can possibly come their way with graceful strength. She wants to build up an army of Lady Like Leaders all over the USA.
Her 5 top tips:
- God being central to all decisions – Understanding the different voices in your head but turning off those bad voices and listen to the whisper of God.
- Avoid multi-tasking where possible – Leave that to everyday life. If you’ve got something in business your need to do that’s high priority focus on just the one thing.
- Comparison is business suicide – Everyone is on their own timeline.
- Time Management – Find the window in the day that’s your hour of power that your highest productivity time. Know when to have a nanna nap.
- Be intentional – What goes in your calendar and why is it going in your calendar. Guilt, obligation or false responsibility.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Isaiah 40:31 – But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
Are you ready to take your faith to the next level?
LADY, WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BRING TO YOU THE CWIB COMMUNITY CONFERENCE/RETREAT FOR 2020!
WE HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR AN AWESOME TIME…
DATES: 21ST FEB TO 23RD OR 24TH FEB 2020
LOCATION: THE COLLAROY CENTRE, NORTHERN BEACHES – SYDNEY