Joy Spreader | Digital Evangelist | Hand-Letterer | Doodler | Graphic Designer | Artist | Author | Speaker | Creative Blogger | Lover of The Word | Administer of God’s Grace
JoDitt’s passion is the Word and once paired with her flare for design has taken her places she never thought possible. It has opened up opportunities and an inspiring ministry that also fuels her deeply rooted creativity. As a young mother, she had no particular interest in business but God had other plans and once she started on this journey, more and more ideas and possibilities arise.
Her inspiring story is proof that your fears, your day job, or being a mother, or being inexperienced in business can never keep God from showing possibilities helping you achieve what it is that He has planned for you and take you on a great adventure. JoDitt also encourages us all to follow our dreams and the desires of our hearts because God is there every step of the way.
5 Tips on your Craft (guest)
- Have a prayer and launch team – to help give you feedback, to share ideas and be your cheerleaders. To pray for you and your launch.
- Find your community – Just like Christian Women in Business, find your community and let them support and encourage you.
- Choose yourself – Don’t wait around for someone to choose you, put yourself out there and start taking action.
- Focus on one big goal for the year – Focus stands for Follow One Course Until Successful, you will be so much more successful in what you’re doing.
- Start building your email list from the very beginning – You have control over it and you can’t loose it.
How do you incorporate God into your business?
Spend time daily with God; make prayer and time with God a priority.
Journaling using the Happy Planner allows me to listen better to what God is telling me.
JoDitt’s Bible verse for this season and why
For with God, nothing shall be impossible.
Find out more about JoDitt