In this podcast, we are blessed to have Dr. Saundra Dalton-Smith. As a busy physician, author, and mom, she understands that life’s demands can leave us feeling mentally overwhelmed, emotionally drained, and physically tired. She helps the overstressed deal with their work-rest imbalance and find actionable answers to the thriving lifestyle they desire. Have a listen and be blessed♥
Her 5 Top Tips:
- How to get into media – You have to knockeon the door. See marketing as evangelism and share your message with your broader audience.
- Embrace sharing equally to the small and big audiences. Use every opportunity as chance to learn.
- Use media to grow your platform – share your message in a way that resonates with your audience and give them a lead magnetic to get them on your list.
- Focus on the message and not the product. Go to publishers with the message not about the book, what’s the problem you’re going to solve.
- Not be afraid to hear, “no”. Trust God in the process. You do the natural and let God add the super.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Mark 16:15 (NIV)
He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
Subscribe to our weekly content
Be the first to know when a new episode is released straight to your inbox!