For the past weeks, we talked about Systems. Learning about this means we can have more time that we nend to focus on because we have great systems in place. Now, wow do we get time back? SJ shares 5 ways!
1. Record your time and what you’re doing with it, see where you might be wasting time and eliminate it.
2. go through and work out what time is going towards building your business. What tasks are getting results and what aren’t?
3. Get rid and stop doing the stuff that isn’t working (making sure it’s still aligned with the vision and mission God has given you)
4. Write the system that are working out and record video’s of them. (Trello is great for this and i am going to show you one of my Trello boards now)
5. Find someone to help you do the systems that are working towards building your business so you don’t have to do them and use the tips in number 4 to help train them.
One final question to ask you. What’s the most important thing you can do as a business owner? BUILD YOUR BUSINESS♥
Are you ready to join a community like no other?
We’ve created a sisterhood of Christian women in business who are completely in love with God and encourage each other on a daily basis with their businesses.
If you’re after some Godly support as you grow your business…
We invite you to become a part of this amazing, heart felt community by clicking the button below <3
MEMBERSHIP INTAKES ARE OPEN TODAY!!! WE CAN’T WAIT FOR YOU TO JOIN.
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!