Are you struggling to get seen, know, and hired in your business?
Do you feel like youâ€™re doing all of the right things, but arenâ€™t seeing any results for your efforts?
Thereâ€™s a way to get insanely visible both online and off so that you, your brand, and business are seen, known, and thriving. Guess what? It doesnâ€™t involve posting on social media multiple times a day or in Facebook groups, sending daily emails to your list or creating additional content for your website. It doesnâ€™t require you to sell your soul either. All you have to do is commit to taking action by collaborating with your peers, industry leaders, and mentors in your industry.
By collaborating with others, you can leverage their list, social media following, and audience to get more eyes on you, your brand, and business. Also, it immediately positions you as an authority figure, leader, and expert in the industry within your industry.
As a result, collaborations have the potential to grow your list, increase your social media following, expand your reach, build relationships with industry leaders, boost your sales, or even become a referral source for your business.
More eyes on your business, the more people you can convert into paying clients!
Here are seven ways to get your business insanely visible both online and off:
- Freebie exchange with another colleague to provide a valuable resource for each otherâ€™s list, social media following, and community.
- Participate in an online giveaway by donating a digital product, physical product or service to the giveaway as an expert.
- Provide a bonus training for someoneâ€™s group, Facebook group or mastermind as a guest expert.
- Guest blog or write an article for an online magazine by sharing your knowledge, skills, and experience to position yourself as an expert in your industry.
- Pitch to a Podcast for an interview based on your area of expertise.
- Speak at local or online events as an expert focusing on a particular topic within your zone of genius.
- Partner with a local business for special events.
As you can see, there are a variety of ways that you can get your business visible both online and off so that you, your brand, and business are seen, known, and thriving!
Trust me; it doesnâ€™t have to be as difficult as so many make it out to be. Also, hereâ€™s a quick five-step process to take after you have committed to getting more visible online and off:
- Determine what types of activities youâ€™d like to do in order to get visible (i.e.: guest blogging, pitching to podcasts, partnering with a local business, etc.)
- Decide on how many you are committing to do each month.
- Create a strategy to get visible based on the activities youâ€™d like to use to get visible.
- Prepare an email or set up an appointment to pitch to the people or places youâ€™d like to collaborate with.
- Take inspired action and put yourself out there!
I encourage you not to overthink the process of getting visible and be proactive about what you can do to position yourself as an authority figure, leader, and expert within your industry. There are some opportunities within your reach; you just have to open your eyes to the possibility and be willing to take action.
Share in the comments below: What is your #1 way to collaborate with others to get your business visible?