We had a new member of our community ask if any one at times feels totally overwhelmed with everything they have to do in their businesses? The feeling of a constant battle of getting stuff down.
We seem to think that we all have to be the Proverbs 31 women…
This is part of our Workshop called Simply Focused in our CWIB Academy, you can get the full course by becoming an Enriched Member
Today I am going to share with you a few things I do that help make my life a little less overwhelming. (Confession – I don’t have kids)
- I constantly prune – in every area of my business and life
- I unsubscribe from everything! I mean everything! The only thing I get sent are emails from my staff and bills. My inbox is empty.
- I protect my time, and nothing is instant – not even the coffee. No business messages on Messenger, all notifications are turned off on everything! Apart from phone calls and SMS. I figure the people who have my mobile number are my dearest friends, family and staff members. But my phone is always on silent and I call people back when I’m ready.
- I have a solid Routine – I work this out at the end of each day ready for the day before and I try to not start a day until I know how it will end. That usually looks like this…
Early morning walk (I don’t go to the gym as much as I used to because it added extra stress on my body so now, I walk and breath).
- God time – Bible reading, book reading, prayer.
- Most important and none urgent thing (I work on 1 thing at a time)
- Appointments – I don’t have appointments every day. Only on Tuesdays.
- Lunch – Eat away from my desk
- What on client tasks for TAG, have mentoring sessions, plan things out.
- Write out my list for the next day.
- Try and be finished by 4pm
- I keep my workshop tidy, most of the time so it’s not stressful, there is a place for everything, and everything has its place.
- I give myself permission to let go and leave the stress to God
- I have an awesome team that help me, and I trust them.
- Be the person creating content not consuming it. she
Are you ready to take your faith to the next level?
LADY, WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BRING TO YOU THE CWIB COMMUNITY CONFERENCE/RETREAT FOR 2020!
WE HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR AN AWESOME TIME…
DATES: 21ST FEB TO 23RD OR 24TH FEB 2020
LOCATION: THE COLLAROY CENTRE, NORTHERN BEACHES – SYDNEY
*Early Bird rate is going up until this week only!!!
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!