Cyndi Walter is a stay-at-home mom from a rural area in Amish Country USA. She lives with her husband and they have 4 awesome children. She has built a dynamic organization and has created so many leaders. As a marathon runner and fitness instructor, Cyndi has always been passionate about fitness and working out, so she decided to find a company that shared her love for health and wellness.
This is how she sees it:
- God has blessed me with the gift of encouragement.
- I feel led to serve others in all areas but especially their health.
- I want to make a difference in this world and impact other people.
- I want to be a role model to my family, friends, and associates, and equip them so they too can impact others.
- I want to teach people how to do what I have done.
- I get to love on people all day long.
Her 5 Top Tips:
- Be organized. Cyndi keeps a calendar on her phone that syncs to her computer but still keeps an old fashioned paper planner. She time blocks, she includes non negotibale tasks that need to be done – incom producing activities.
- Be the best version of you. Be healthy – take sleep seriously (have enough!), drink enough water, eat healthy, work out, find something that will keep you active. When you are healthy, you have more energy to show up for your family and to be the business person you want to be.
- Add value to people’s lives. Constantly look for ways to add value to people’s lives. Give handwritten letters, give presents, put some personal touches and let people know you want to serve them.
- Always be humble and be vulnerable. Be real to people so they can relate.
- Always be grateful. At all level of your growth. From startup and making couple $100 a month, to be grateful every step of the way.
Her Bible verse for this season:
I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
Are you ready to join a community like no other?
We’ve created a sisterhood of Christian women in business who are completely in love with God and encourage each other on a daily basis with their businesses.
If you’re after some Godly support as you grow your business…
We invite you to become a part of this amazing, heart felt community by clicking the button below <3