In this week’s podcast, we have Natalie Wilson who is a life coach for smart, sensitive women who want to stop wondering what’s wrong with them and start going after what God has created them for. Her biggest mission, though, is to equip women with the mental training & tools that help them overcome their doubt, their emotions, & insecurities. She wants to make mental fitness as common and as important as spiritual & physical fitness. Have a watch and be inspired♥
Her 5 Top Tips:
- Sharpen your weapon – Reading and studying scripture
- Put in the positive – What are you putting in your diets, foods, minds, exercise, what are you reading.
- Filtering your thoughts – What is a lie, what is a truth. What’s serving you and what isn’t?
- Choose wisely – you have a responsibility to choose what you’re thinking, what you’re doing, be empowered to keeping choosing more wisely.
- Believe God – Believe who He is, He can do what He says He can do, believe that God is for you!
Her Bible verse for this season:
In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.
Are you ready to take your faith to the next level?
LADY, WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BRING TO YOU THE CWIB COMMUNITY CONFERENCE/RETREAT FOR 2020!
WE HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR AN AWESOME TIME…
DATES: 21ST FEB TO 23RD OR 24TH FEB 2020
LOCATION: THE COLLAROY CENTRE, NORTHERN BEACHES – SYDNEY