This week we have theÂ Online Sofa Session coming up with KaylaÂ Brissi.Â Â Kayla is going to be teaching us all about Pinterest. If youâ€™re not a member you can still join in.Â Â RSVP here.Â Â Â
The mission of our guest today is to provide outstanding service by giving sound legal advice and helping clients protect their creative business interests. An attorney should be part of your business resources team (just like your accountant or banker) and the legal advice you receive should be easy to understand.Â
On theÂ weekend,Â her fave things to do are toÂ read, watch movies, bake and spend time withÂ herÂ husband and kids!Â Â
Her topÂ 5 tips:Â
- Own your own storyÂ â€“Â Donâ€™t be afraid to put yourself out there â€“ God will equip you and give you what you need when you need it.Â
- Bloom where you are planted â€“ When youâ€™re in the dark maybe youâ€™ve been planted, ready to bloom. You donâ€™t have to be in a big city to live out Godâ€™s will for your life.Â
- Failure is a growth strategy â€“ Failure is not always a bad thing. Itâ€™s there to help us learn.Â
- God loves how you serve people â€“ Make people feel great for using your services.Â Â
- Love others well â€“ when your customers leave, do they feel valued from using your service?
HerÂ bible verse for this season:Â
Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.