In this week’s podcast show, we have the social media coach and strategist, Rachael Wilcox. She’s also a nutritionist and loves food. She’s passionate about equipping and empowering small business owners to use social media to increase their influence and effectiveness. Rachael is an experienced social media manager and strategist that specialises in Facebook and Instagram.
Her top 5 tips:
- Have your target audience in mind – thinking about how the content will be received and is it in line with your brand and your brand image.
- Engage with your audience online – build your communities online and build relationships with them.
- Keeping things visually appealing – keep your brand image on point.
- Use “Canva” – the online graphic designs for small business owners to create your own graphics.
- Find a scheduler that you can bulk schedule your posts. Like “Later” which is a online program you can use computer and phone.
- Bonus – Be consistent, keep showing up.
Her Bible verses this season:
Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us.
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all your heart . and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
Are you ready to join a community like no other?
We’ve created a sisterhood of Christian women in business who are completely in love with God and encourage each other on a daily basis with their businesses.
If you’re after some Godly support as you grow your business…
We invite you to become a part of this amazing, heart felt community by clicking the button below <3