terms & conditions
Terms and conditions of using the Christian Women in Business Directory, Community & Academy.
Statement Of Faith:
We are a none denominational Christian organisation. We believe in the Father, the Son & the Holy Spirit.
We believe the only way to seek eternal life in heaven and have a relationship with God is through the Lord Jesus Christ by accepting him as our saviour.
John 14:6¬†ESV ¬†Matthew 28:19¬†ESV
Membership Admin & Payments:
- If you need to stop membership please fill out a contact form¬†and our customer support will help you or you can stop your membership through your profile on the website.¬†
- You current profile will be permanently deleted so please make sure you get all the relevant info from it before you cancel your membership.
- When you want to re-join you will need to pay the current rate of membership whatever that is at that time.
- We don’t offer refunds on any payment plan.
- If your subscription fails payments 3 times and is not paid within a month your memberships will be cancelled.
Some Dos To Get The Most Value:
- Join in the discussion and share with other members in the private FB Community.
- Watch the training videos (they are based around what people need in the discussions and we will email you updates when there are changes to the membership, so stay on the client email list).
- If you get stuck or need help please contact us and we will gladly help you.
- Upload a picture [without advertisements] to personalise and help others learn about you.
- Always respect other people. Bad behaviour is not welcome here. We reserve the right to moderate anything at any time.
- Anything you upload on any CWIB Sites or resources including posts or attachments will probably stay here forever. So if you share stuff make sure you are happy with it being here.
- Use your own best judgment. I don’t endorse the advice of members and you need to take your own situation into account when acting on anything mentioned in CWIB. Business requires the advice of legal and accounting professionals. Make sure you see both when making business-related decisions.
- Christian Women in Business has the right to reproduce and use any devotionals, information given, copy or materials added to the community and The Members Hub through the Membership, eCommerce & any online shop.
Side note: this Academy used to be called Empowering Her Business so if you see that mentioned – it was the same place as you are at right now on Christian Women in Business…
We cannot guarantee click-through rates to your website and links to other business pages. ¬†We have tried our best to set up the SEO for CWIB website and by doing so this should help google find your business name.
It is your responsibility to make sure your profile is up-to-date at all times.
Important legal stuff:
Legal rights of the content added to this site by its members or visitors belong to Site administration when they are submitted to the site¬†unless it is clearly mentioned otherwise in the content that is submitted. Site visitors/members can not ask the submitted content to be removed or unpublished from the site later nor can they ask for the content ownership to be changed once the content has been submitted.
User agrees to indemnify and hold Sarah-Jane Meeson and Christian Women in Business and its servants harmless from any loss, liability, claims, damages and expenses, including legal fees, arising from or related to the content, use, or deletion of User’s Files, messages or use of any other feature or service in this site. This expressly includes:
- User’s responsibility for any and all liability arising from the violation or infringement of proprietary rights or copyrights
- Any defamatory or unlawful material contained within User’s messages, private messages, emails, attachments, images and file
- Content submitted to the site by the user
- Other content in the site
- Communication with site administration
- At our conferences and events we will take photos and videos and use them to reproduce for marketing and resources in the business.
If you do not agree to this you should not be a part of the CWIB membership
CWIB Directory profile must meet the following standards before we will place it on the website:
- Have a head shot picture of the membership owner, no advertisements or logos
- All stories and any other text must be proofread before publishing
- All stories and text to be authentic and true
If your business is seen as a gambling or adult site¬†unfortunately the community and directory is not for you. If you promote any of the above your membership will terminate immediately.
To hold the integrity of this community we will not be allowing pyramid schemes,¬†marketing, get-rich-quick schemes or weight loss/fad diets.
We want to support women on all levels of business but anyone who signs up and promotes any products or services directly in the directory, community or Academy will be asked to leave immediately and your membership will be cancelled.
Each person that becomes a member of the CWIB will go through a quick screening. If you are found to be a male or if any member does not up hold to our values and T&C’s for the membership will be refunded and removed immediately.
If you create a membership through the registration page and do not make payment within 24 hours, you profile will be deleted along with the content you put in there.
All content, pictures, workshop, business bundles, videos, podcast, memberships, local meet ups are copyright to Christian Women in Business. ¬†Anyone found copying or re-producing our content without our permission will be removed from the membership.